This is where you will find all the important information on the Press Centre responsible for ISM.
- Press Center East/Congress Center East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
- Beneath the Zoobrücke (near Hall 8)on the east side of hall 11 on the Deutz-Mülheimer Straße, 50679 Köln, Germany
- Workplaces in the press center can only be used with your own equipment.
Only journalists who have previously been accredited online are admitted. There is no way to get accredited on site.
Use the online accreditation, which is available from now on until the end of the event. will be admitted. There is no possibility to receive accreditation on site.
Sunday, 23.04.2023 until Tuesday, 25.04.2023
8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- List of exhibitors on the Internet
- Press information, press boxes for exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workplaces for mobile work on own equipment brought with you
- WiFI is available free of charge in the press center
- Lockers (€2 coin/deposit)
Frank Habekost Communications Manager
Tel. +49 221 821-2063
Fax +49 221 821-3544