ISM Cologne – Everything the heart desires
Welcome to ISM Cologne, the world’s leading trade fair for confectionery and snacks!
ISM Cologne, the world’s leading trade fair for confectionery and snacks offers inspiration and innovation, exciting networking possibilities, top-class exhibitors and competent visitors. This perfect combination is unique around the globe. You will also find the world’s largest offer of trademark confectionery and snacks. Discover international confectionery and snacks at the confectionery and snacks trade fair in Cologne.
Hand in hand: In co-operation with ProSweets Cologne, the international supplier trade fair for the confectionery and snacks industry, ISM Cologne represents the entire industrial value chain. From January 30 to February 2 in 2022 , the trade fair duo will once again turn the cathedral city Cologne into the meeting point of the confectionery and snacks industry.
After months of only digital meetings, it is high time to meet face to face, renew business contacts, exchange experience and taste a real piece of chocolate again!
Innovation and trend campaign
As ISM cannot take place physically this year, we are realising an exciting innovation and trend campaign for you. Here, you will find a mix of webinars, trade reports, interviews, press releases and presentations of new products over the next months.
Here you find our current highlights:
- 29 April 2021: Blog news and interview with Anne Schumacher on the impact oft he pandemic on sweets and snacks trends and ISM 2022
- 15 April 2021: Video clips „Personalised Nutrition“ and „Omnichannel Eating“ by Innova Market Insights
- 23 March 2021: Webinar and trade article „Confectionery Trends and Innovations in Western Europe and the US", Euromonitor
- 25 February 2021: Webinar and trade article „Experiential Snacking, Innovating with Texture, Format and Flavour“, Euromonitor
- 16 February 2021: Kick-off for the presentation of new products by our exhibitors, further details in our press release
- 1 February 2021: Webinar and Interview „Top Ten Trends 2021 for Sweets and Snacks“ from Innova Market Insights
More activities to follow