A very special highlight of ISM is the presentation of the ISM Award. The award honours extraordinary contributions to the further development of the confectionery and snack industry.
The award winner is an industry or trade representative and has developed an internationally renowned brand.
The ISM Award will be presented for the 10th time during the festive private ISM Dinner on Sunday, 28 January 2024.
The latest award winners:
- In 2023: Majlen Fazer, Fazer
- In 2022:Luigi Zàini, Luigi Zaini S.p.A.
- In 2021: No ISM Award due to corona-related cancellation of the event
- In 2020: Patrick Poirrier, Cémoi
- In 2019: Prof. Dr. Hermann Bühlbecker, sole owner of the Lambertz Group
- In 2018: Dylan Lauren, Dylan´s Candy Store
- In 2017: Gota Morinaga, MORINAGA & CO., LTD.
- In 2016: James N. Walker, Walkers Shortbread
- In 2015: Felix Richterich, Ricola AG
- In 2014: Hermann Goelitz Rowland Sr., Jelly Belly Candy Company