A very special highlight of ISM is the presentation of the ISM Award. The award honours extraordinary contributions to the further development of the confectionery and snack industry. The award winner is an industry or trade representative and has developed an internationally renowned brand.
The ISM Award will be presented for the 8th time during the festive ISM Night on Sunday, 30 January 2022 in a private dinner. It will be interesting to see who the jury has chosen this time.
The winner will be presented here at the beginning of the ISM.
The latest award winners:
- In 2020: Patrick Poirrier, Cémoi
- In 2019: Prof. Dr. Hermann Bühlbecker, sole owner of the Lambertz Group
- In 2018: Dylan Lauren, Dylan´s Candy Store
- In 2017: Gota Morinaga, MORINAGA & CO., LTD.
- In 2016: James N. Walker, Walkers Shortbread
- In 2015: Felix Richterich, Ricola AG
- In 2014: Hermann Goelitz Rowland Sr., Jelly Belly Candy Company