Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of ISM
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
As of now, exhibitors at ISM can order their codes for exhibitor and construction passes, as well as free visitor tickets online via the Service Shop. Please pass on these codes to all persons who require access to ISM.
Admission to the trade fair in three simple steps:
1. Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to ISM and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the ISM app and for ISM @home).
- After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of ISM.
Download the ISM app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the ISM app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at ISM to complete the assembly and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the ISM app.
- The Covid restrictions for trade fairs and events in North Rhine-Westphalia were lifted in April 2022. However, Koelnmesse strongly recommends that you only enter the exhibition centre if you have been vaccinated against, have recently recovered from or have tested negative for Covid, and that you voluntarily wear a medical mouth nose protection.