The ISM is a trade fair. Koelnmesse GmbH reserves the right to conduct suitable trade visitor inspections on site.
The trade character of ISM is fundamental to the success of this event. Therefore, qualifications as a trade visitor must be provided when entering ISM.
Buyers of the following retail and wholesale will be admitted:
- Confectionery, food and beverage wholesale, import and purchasing associations
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Filling stations-chains - central/local administration
- Suppliers for foodservice
- Retail confectionery trade
- Pastry shops, cafés, bakeries, confectioneries
- Cash & carry operations
- Bakery requirement wholesale
- Health food wholesalers
- Drugstore chains
- Department stores
- Online-food retailers
- Vending machine operators
- Nutrition scientists
- Food chemists
- Producers of sweets and snacks according to the list of products
Guests with trade visitor tickets are not allowed to bring suitcases, trolleys or backpacks onto the trade fair grounds. These have to be deposited at the cloak room for a small fee. Large empty bags are to be left at the cloak room as well. Briefcases, handbags and pilot suitcases in standard carry-on sizes (approx. 55x40x20 cm) are permitted.
Children and youths
Please note, if you want to bring children along! Children over the age of 12 are admitted only when accompanied by adults and in possession of a valid admission ticket. Children below the age of 12 are not admitted. They will be provided with an excellently equipped day care centre at no charge. Babies up to the age of one can be carried.
There are no buggies or strollers allowed!
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.