The ISM Ticket Shop will be available here as of mid-September 2019.
Box office 79.00 EUR
Box office 99.00 EUR
Box office 109.00 EUR
- Login or register for the first time at the Ticket Shop
- Select desired ticket and complete the order transaction
- After completing the order transaction the ticket is available as a download
- Print out your ticket or download to your mobile device
Please note that this admission ticket is personalised and is not transferrable.
The online prices for tickets are valid for orders in the Ticket Shop.
At the box office only the box office prices apply.
Make use of your advantages:
- No waiting times at the box office
- Free travel ticket
You can pay by PayPal or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express) in the Ticket Shop.
The ISM is a trade fair. Koelnmesse GmbH reserves the right to conduct suitable trade visitor inspections on site.
The trade character of ISM is fundamental to the success of this event. Therefore, qualifications as a trade visitor must be provided when entering ISM.
Buyers of the following retail and wholesale will be admitted:
- Confectionery, food and beverage wholesale, import and purchasing associations
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Filling stations-chains - central/local administration
- Suppliers for foodservice
- Retail confectionery trade
- Pastry shops, cafés, bakeries, confectioneries
- Cash & carry operations
- Bakery requirement wholesale
- Health food wholesalers
- Drugstore chains
- Department stores
- Online-food retailers
- Vending machine operators
- Nutrition scientists
- Food chemists
- Producers of sweets and snacks according to the list of products
Guests with trade visitor tickets are not allowed to bring suitcases, trolleys or backpacks onto the trade fair grounds. These have to be deposited at the cloak room for a small fee. Large empty bags are to be left at the cloak room as well. Briefcases, handbags and pilot suitcases in standard carry-on sizes (approx. 55x40x20 cm) are permitted.
Children and youths
Please note, if you want to bring children along! Children over the age of 12 are admitted only when accompanied by adults and in possession of a valid admission ticket. Children below the age of 12 are not admitted. They will be provided with an excellently equipped day care centre at no charge. Babies up to the age of one can be carried.
There are no buggies or strollers allowed!
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.
You will receive your free travel ticket in a separate e-mail. For use of the public transport system please print out the PDF file in size A4 or download the PDF file to your mobile device.
The free travel ticket (2nd class) is valid for public transport in the expanded network of the Rhein Sieg Transportoperated by the Rhein Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) .
Exempted are trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG subject to a surcharge, e.g. the IC/EC or ICE.
The public transport ticket only provides authorization for arrival and departure in the context of a visit to Koelnmesse GmbH within the indicated period of the trade fair. It is non-transferable and only valid in connection with a valid photo identification and an admission ticket of Koelnmesse GmbH.
Further travel information can be found under the rubric Travel and accommodation