Visitor tickets can only be booked online
The Corona Protection Ordinance of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia requires full registration of all persons on the exhibition grounds.
Therefore, no tickets for ISM 2021 will be offered at the box office on-site.
Please order your tickets online in our ticket shop.
In our ticket shop, you can purchase your digital ticket from the end of October.
By recording the digital ticket at the trade fair stands and on the special areas, contacts can be tracked down precisely if necessary.
Please note that the tickets are only available online in the Ticket Shop.
* In addition to the physical fair, ISM offers a new online networking tool for trade visitors. With "Matchmaking 365+", trade visitors who cannot physically travel to ISM in Cologne, e.g. due to travel restrictions, can establish business contacts with exhibitors, network and exchange information with their business partners. In the exhibitor showrooms, you will find products as image and text information or as video content. Contact persons of the company are also displayed here, so that visitors can find contact points for their specific needs, send inquiries or contact the relevant exhibitor representatives via the connected meeting tool. Contact suggestions based on the participants' stated interests also help to find and make new interesting contacts.
The use of "Matchmaking 365+" is also included in the services of the chargeable online tickets.
- Login or register for the first time at the Ticket Shop
- Select desired ticket and complete the order transaction
- After completing the order transaction the ticket is available as a download
- Print out your ticket or download to your mobile device
Please note that this admission ticket is personalised and is not transferrable.
You can pay by PayPal or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express) in the Ticket Shop.
The ISM is a trade fair. Koelnmesse GmbH reserves the right to conduct suitable trade visitor inspections on site.
The trade character of ISM is fundamental to the success of this event. Therefore, qualifications as a trade visitor must be provided when entering ISM.
Buyers of the following retail and wholesale will be admitted:
- Confectionery, food and beverage wholesale, import and purchasing associations
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Filling stations-chains - central/local administration
- Suppliers for foodservice
- Retail confectionery trade
- Pastry shops, cafés, bakeries, confectioneries
- Cash & carry operations
- Bakery requirement wholesale
- Health food wholesalers
- Drugstore chains
- Department stores
- Online-food retailers
- Vending machine operators
- Nutrition scientists
- Food chemists
- Producers of sweets and snacks according to the list of products
Guests with trade visitor tickets are not allowed to bring suitcases, trolleys or backpacks onto the trade fair grounds. These have to be deposited at the cloak room for a small fee. Large empty bags are to be left at the cloak room as well. Briefcases, handbags and pilot suitcases in standard carry-on sizes (approx. 55x40x20 cm) are permitted.
Children and youths
Please note, if you want to bring children along! Children over the age of 12 are admitted only when accompanied by adults and in possession of a valid admission ticket. Children below the age of 12 are not admitted. Infants up to the age of one year may be brought to the fair if they are carried. Baby carriages are not permitted for safety reasons (danger of tripping).
There are no buggies or strollers allowed!
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.
You will receive your free travel ticket in a separate e-mail. For use of the public transport system please print out the PDF file in size A4 or download the PDF file to your mobile device.
The free travel ticket (2nd class) is valid for public transport in the expanded network of the Rhein Sieg Transportoperated by the Rhein Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) .
Exempted are trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG subject to a surcharge, e.g. the IC/EC or ICE.
The public transport ticket only provides authorization for arrival and departure in the context of a visit to Koelnmesse GmbH within the indicated period of the trade fair. It is non-transferable and only valid in connection with a valid photo identification and an admission ticket of Koelnmesse GmbH.
Further travel information can be found under the rubric Travel and accommodation