Please note that on the last day of ISM your press day ticket only entitles you to one-time access to the trade fair.
This means that once you leave ISM you will be not granted admission a second time.
ISM will close at 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the fair. TV teams can therefore only be accredited on this day after prior agreement. Press cards will not be issued after 3:00 p.m.
We ask for your kind understanding in this matter.
Here you will find all of the important information on the Koelnmesse Press Centre responsible for the ISM.
Press Centre East/Congress Centre East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
- Parking deck hall 10, east side (Access via gate D or entrance East, Congress Centre Eas, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany) and east side, hall 11.
Access will be limited in order to also be able to implement the observance of all regulations concerning distancing and hygiene in the press centre.
This means a limit of 38 people for the Press East.
Only journalists who have received prior online accreditation will be admitted. There is no possibility to receive accreditation on site.
The cloakrooms and lockers in the press centre will also remain closed. Journalists are requested to use the corresponding offerings in the entrance areas.
Work spaces in the press centre may only be used with own equipment.
Please note: there is a mask obligation in place on the fair grounds, and thus also in the press centre, which applies to everyone, with the exception of at the seating and work spaces.
Admission to the Press Centre is only possible with a valid accreditation.
Use the online accreditation which is available from November until the end of the event.
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues at the box offices and at the Info Scout counters on the grounds.
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workstations for mobile working incl. WLAN printer
- WiFi is available free of charge in the press centre
- Cloakroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Press café
- Photography and TV service