For trade visitors only!
The trade character of ISM is fundamental to the success of this event. Therefore, qualifications as a trade visitor must be provided when entering ISM.
The range of visitors will include buyers from:
- Food and beverage wholesale & importer
- Food and beverage purchasing associations
- Grocery wholesale
- Wholesale food remnants
- Retail confectionery trade
- Supplier for foodservice
- Cafes, confectioners, bakery operations, confectionery
- Confectionery specialist outlets
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Shopping centers
- Cash & carry operations
- Discount outlets
- Drugstore chains
- Health food wholesalers
- Department stores - central/local administration
- Online-food retailers
- Vending machine operator
- Convenience stores
- Filling stations - central/local administration
- Nutrition scientist
- Food chemist
- Producers of sweets and snacks according to list of products
If you have a Business Ticket, it will also serve to identify you as a trade visitor.
Please note, if you want to bring children along!
Children over the age of 12 are admitted only when accompanied by adults and in possession of a valid admission ticket. Children below the age of 12 are not admitted. They will be provided with an excellently equipped day care centre at no charge.
Kindergarten ISM 2015
The Kindergarten is located at "Blauen Salon" (between hall 11 and hall 3). Please note, the access is only possible from the outside. The use is free of charge. Opening times: daily 8:30 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Babies up to the age of one can be carried. There are no buggies or strollers allowed.
Cases at ISM: In duration of the ISM there are no cases allowed!
Furthermore please note that dogs are not allowed on the exhibition grounds.
Thank you for your understanding.