For trade visitors only!
The trade character of ISM is fundamental to the success of this event. Therefore, qualifications as a trade visitor must be provided when entering ISM.
The range of visitors will include buyers from:
- food and beverages wholesale & importer
- food and beverages purchasing associations
- grocery wholesale
- wholesale food remnants
- retail confectionery trade
- confectionery specialist outlets
- trade chains and their regional branches
- shopping centres
- cash & carry operations
- discount outlets
- drugstore chains
- health food wholesalers
- department stores - central/local administration
- cafes, confectioners, bakery operations, confectionery
- convenience stores
- filling stations - central/local administration
- nutrition scientist
- food chemist
If you have a Business Ticket, it will also serve to identify you as a trade visitor.