Please note, if you want to bring children along!
Children over the age of 12 are admitted only when accompanied by adults and in possession of a valid admission ticket. Children below the age of 12 are not admitted. They will be provided with an excellently equipped day care centre at no charge. Babies up to the age of one can be carried. There are no buggies or strollers allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
Cases at ISM: In duration of the ISM there are no cases allowed!
Furthermore please note that dogs are not allowed on the exhibition grounds.
The trade character of ISM is fundamental to the success of this event. Therefore, qualifications as a trade visitor must be provided when entering ISM.
The range of visitors will include buyers from:
- Food and beverage wholesale & importer
- Food and beverage purchasing associations
- Grocery wholesale
- Wholesale food remnants
- Retail confectionery trade
- Supplier for foodservice
- Cafes, confectioners, bakery operations, confectionery
- Confectionery specialist outlets
- Producers of sweets and snacks according to list of products
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Shopping centers
- Cash & carry operations
- Discount outlets
- Drugstore chains
- Health food wholesalers
- Department stores - central/local administration
- Online-food retailers
- Vending machine operator
- Convenience stores
- Filling stations - central/local administration
- Nutrition scientist
- Food chemist
If you have a Business Ticket, it will also serve to identify you as a trade visitor.